Create a consistent balance between your home and the environment.
A cleansing breath of fresh air restores your energy level in the early morning hour before daybreak. You take a sip of your coffee, and your eyes glance toward the horizon, watching the sun debut its early morning rays on your front lawn. While you are gazing at the sun, you realize its power is an entity that you want to incorporate in your home’s design.
The sustainable energy from the sun, and its counterpart the rain is an incredible duo that can deliver efficiency, and environmental balance to your home. The idea behind green building or sustainable building is an exciting opportunity that enlightens you, and a concept that will deliver a considerable future savings.
Create your green construction vision with Durabuilt’s general contractors.
Durabuilt Inc. is a general contracting service that is licensed through the California Contractor’s State License Board.
Our dedicated general contracting staff is committed to green building or sustainable building for residential and commercial projects. Green construction requires a specific general contractor expertise, which is a knowledge base that encompasses energy efficient solutions and reductions in water runoff.
The opportunities presented by green construction is an exciting topic, and our general contracting team is ready to listen to your project details. Whether your green building project is residential or commercial, the entire project will be environmentally safe, and resource efficient from the essential planning phase to the final maintenance clean up period.
Once you have completed the initial consultation with our team, a general contractor will arrive at your residence or commercial site on time with the green building details. Our general contractor will review the green construction project with you.
Once the planning is organized, our contractor will discuss additional green building options with you.
- Commercial or residential property
- Solar panel or wind turbine installation
- The use of permeable concrete or gravel, which will allow rapid replenishment of groundwater.
- The installation of a green roof, which vegetation or plants partially cover a roof to absorb rainwater, provides installation and decrease stress within the household.
- The installation of a rain garden, which is a depression in the ground that collects rainwater from driveways, patios and walkways. This allows rainwater to return to the ground, and it prevents water from entering storm drains.
Durabuilt’s contractor will complete a green construction site assessment.
- Provide a complete list of building supplies and required permits.
- Comprehensive calculated estimate for your review and final approval.
- Detailed illustration of the project layout.
- Project timeline with milestone completion dates.
- Final project completion date.
Green building delivers a balance to your home’s environment.
The energy efficient solution to your green construction may begin with solar panel installation, however, our general contractor’s green construction knowledge supersedes mainstream environmental common solutions.
Our general contractors are dedicated to transforming your residential or commercial dwelling into an environmentally balanced solution.